Capitalizing on the successful Geneva Forum for Sustainable Investment, the second edition of the Zurich Forum for Sustainable Investment aims at showcasing thought leaders of the sustainable finance industry and present the most innovative solutions addressing the major challenges of our transitioning economies.
To become a sponsor of the ZFSI2020, please contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do not hesitate to regularly visit this page in order to get all the most recent updates on themes and speakers.
ABOUT THE ZURICH FORUM FOR SUSTAINABLE INVESTMENT
The Zurich Forum for Sustainable Investment (ZFSI) is a leading sustainable finance event where investors can learn about best practices and meet key asset managers and main players in the sustainable finance industry. The objectives of this event are:
- Remind the financial community of current international corporate social responsibility, governance and environmental stakes;
- Promote Switzerland as an innovative hub for sustainable finance in an increasingly competitive environment;
- Showcase SRI products and services to an audience of wealth management experts;
- Rally sustainable investment leaders around a platform showcasing their management abilities.
Throughout their cumulative 12 editions, the ZFSI and GFSI have constantly evolved and strengthened their image among the various actors in sustainable finance. Not only have they succeeded in attracting an audience of specialists, but they also have broadened their circle of participants to include the larger community of investment professionals. The GFSI/ZFSI have become a key events in the development of sustainable finance and sustainable investment in Switzerland.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL NETWORK TO RECEIVE THE LATEST NEWS #ZFSI2020
- Independent asset managers and advisors
- Family offices
- Portfolio managers
- Fund selectors
- Financial analysts
- Pension fund managers and institutional consultants
- Trustees & fiduciaries
All other profiles will be charged an entry fee of CHF 300.00 payable by invoice.