Forward-looking, intelligently designed investment strategies
Van Eck Switzerland AG
Founded in 1955, VanEck has been driven by innovation and stands for intelligently designed, forward-looking investment strategies. As of August 31, 2019, VanEck managed approximately USD 50 billion in assets*, including ETFs, mutual funds and institutional accounts.
With more than 90 ETFs globally, the asset manager offers a comprehensive portfolio covering numerous sectors, asset classes and smart beta strategies. VanEck was one of the first asset managers to offer investors access to international markets. The objective has always been to identify new trends and asset classes – such as Gold Investments (1968), Emerging Markets (1993) and ETFs (2006), which have shaped the investment industry to this day.
VanEck is headquartered in New York City and has offices in Frankfurt (Germany), Pfaeffikon/SZ (Switzerland), Amsterdam (Netherlands), Sydney (Australia) and Shanghai (China).
*As per 31 August 2019
- VanEck Vectors Morningstar US Wide Moat UCITS ETF
- VanEck Vectors Gold Miners UCITS ETF
- VanEck Vectors Junior Gold Miners UCITS ETF
- VanEck Vectors J.P. Morgan EM Local Currency Bond UCITS ETF
- VanEck Vectors Global Fallen Angel High Yield Bond UCITS ETF
- VanEck Vectors UCITS ETFs plc - EM High Yield Bond UCITS ETF - A
The following product categories are offered
- Bond Multi Currency
- Bond Single Currency
- Emerging Markets
- Equity Countries
- Equity Sectors
- High Yield
- Smart Beta
- VanEck Vectors Morningstar US Wide Moat UCITS ETF- Fund Award 2019 für die beste Wertentwicklung über drei Jahre in der Anlagekategorie „Aktienfonds Nordamerika“
Assets under management